Micro level daily work management in terms of interacting with team leads and artists. Work with HR to identify human resource requirements. Work with supervisors on manpower utilisation.
1. Creates a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign artists to the work
2. Helps create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes
based on development or creative shifts through the shot
3. Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for
Supervisors and artists
4. Provides support to VFX supervisors as needed
5. Helps Producer manage the task assignments and priorities for the teams
6. Manages daily resource utilisation and acts as the primary contact on the production team
regarding the allocation of resources
7. Communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc..
- Minimum 4 years’ visual effects production experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of leading teams as a production manager
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office application