The Role and Responsibilities Will Be Including but Not Limited to:
1. Supporting The Production Coordinators in Gathering Information On Status of Tasks/Shots Within the Assigned Team.
2. Bringing to The Notice Time Lag or Delay of a Task/Shot So Decisive Action Can Be Taken.
3. Ability to Build Rapport with The Artists to Ensure Seamless Project Delivery Mechanisms Are Implemented.
1. Qualification Can Be B.Sc Maths/Physics/Statistics Or BA (Economics) Or Any Graduate Or Diploma.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organised individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
4. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
5. Strong interpersonal skills