The Role and Responsibilities Will Be Including but Not Limited to:
1. Supporting The Production Coordinators in Gathering Information On Status of Tasks/Shots Within the Assigned Team.
2. Bringing to The Notice Time Lag or Delay of a Task/Shot So Decisive Action Can Be Taken.
3. Ability to Build Rapport with The Artists to Ensure Seamless Project Delivery Mechanisms Are Implemented.
1. Qualification Can Be B.Sc Maths/Physics/Statistics Or BA (Economics) Or Any Graduate Or Diploma.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organised individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
4. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
5. Strong interpersonal skills
Feature Films Worked
Shows done successfully
Shots completed on time and within the budget
Production Associates Trainees
Location: Hyderabad & Pune
Date: May 6th
Location: Will be mailed to applicants shortly