- Exceptional skill in at least one paint software (Ex. Photoshop, Nuke , etc.)
- Candidates with experience in Plate Creation, Marker removal, Wire rig removal, matte painting and all Artifact clean- up.
- Handle difficult to extremely difficult paint tasks within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot Nuke paint scripts for issues when they arise.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge in camera projection, color and grain structures with the ability to match saturation, hues and black points from multiple sources.
- Able to break shots down into individual components with little supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent trouble shooting skills.
- 1.Must have a willingness to learn new tools, a proven ability to be detail-oriented, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to work efficiently within a production environment.
- Completes the allotted project within the given man days as per client requirements and maintaining quality standards set by the company.
- Should be able to take ownership of the project and complete the same before deadline
- Adobe Photoshop, Nuke and Silhouette